Saturday, August 18, 2007

Is being nostalgic correct?

I personally feel everybody becomes nostalgic in few moments of life, but before I proceed further I would like to define the meaning of nostalgia, nostalgia is feeling of home sickness or remember ur past beautiful days, but if someone is taking interest in reading this blog, please find correct meaning and post it here.

I have taken this topic because almost everyone of us are residing at hostel away from our home or native place, and I am sure, there must be atleast one moment where we have gone through that feeling. If anybody wants to share his or her views they can post it here.

Comming back to my point, "Is being nostalgic correct?" My answer would be "NO", I mean to say that it is ok for sometime, but if we are becoming too much nostalgic, it would not help us in our walk of life.
Everyone must have heard that hindi phrase" Kuchh pane K liye kuchh khona padta hai."So I feel that one has to look forward in life, make adjustments and accept the situation (if we are not able to change the situation).

I know it is getting boring, even it is boring for me too to write this blog, but cannot help it, as it is a part of our assignment of T-Com, and we have to write 70 lines for each blog.

But sometimes we really miss our family, the beautiful moments spent with them and many more.
Here what I missed the most is the food cooked by my mother, that canteen food is ok, but not as good as those cooked by my mother, but no option is there, I have to accept the situation.

One more thing that I missed here is group of my friends, laughter moments spent with them and emotional moments too.

Now what I do to get rid of this nostalgia I try to make a phone calls to those whome I missed, talk to them and enjoy that moment. Orkut.com has been my support also, this is the way to communicate with those ones whome I do not call by phone, or they are residing abroad. So, thanks to internet technology.
Sometimes I also go through my photo album to re-enjoy my past memories.

Now I am at C-Dac, till now everything is ok, and I hope it would be all right through out my stay here, and these moments will become part of my nostalgia in future.
I hope so.

If any one from my batch want to put her/his Nostalgic moment can post it here, I hope it will help you to get rid of that situation.
Also we can read your views and comments.
I tried to make this blog interesting, but if anyone did not enjoyed it please, put your comments also.
Bye-Bye.

No comments: