Friday, September 28, 2007

Laughter

“Laughter is the best medicine.” I think everyone agrees on this point. This is the one phenomenon, in which everyone wants to involve themselves.

I myself love laughing, but it is very important to know, where to laugh and how much to laugh, without hurting anyone. If we are sitting with our friends, having chit-chat in some casual mood, then there is no barrier to laughter. But the scenario becomes different if some serious discussion is going on, for example if we are in some meetings or discussing something important, then, there we have to maintain some decency, and control us.
Now, this is a big demerit with me. I find myself in difficulty, when I have to control my laughter, and situation becomes even worst when there is restriction.

One incidence regarding this:
My grandfather was a very strict person, he never liked any noise specially when he used to watch news on television. Once he was watching news, me and my brother Anupam were sitting beside him. Then, something happened funny, we both(me and Anupam) looked each other and ran to bathroom. Why? Because that was the safest place to laugh. We were laughing continuously there. And when all our laughing was done, we came back.
Since there was restriction in laughing I was not able to control it, there.
But that was a childhood incidence, now I am trying to remove this bad habit.

Anyways, laughing is that action which distresses us. It plays an important role in everyone's life. Imagine the world without laughter. Can you Imagine? No comedy show, no comedy movie like Golmaal, Partner, Andaz apna apna, Munna Bhai etc. no Laughter champions, that means no Raju Srivastav. How boring? Isn't it?
Now a days people in big cities are going through so much stress that, they have to join some laughter club for taking care of there health. So, no doubt it is essential for all but of course in correct amount.

For me, laughing is like another necessity of living. And by God's grace my room partener Poonam is just like me, when laughter is considered. She herself laughes and makes me laugh, whenever I am in tesion.
Sometimes we laugh so much that tears come to our eyes. But all this happens in our room only.

So at the end I just want to say that,laugh as much as you can but at correct place and situation, otherwise you will be in trouble.
Bye.

1 comment:

AdityA said...

:-)
keep smiliing.....