Monday, October 8, 2007

Super-Natural Powers.

"Supernatural powers". Do they really exist? I think it totally depends on our faith. If one believe in it,then it exists, otherwise not?

Some body relate it with science, but I personally feel that, it has a broad domain. Where science ends its boundary a new expansion of domain starts which we call supernatural powers.
Most of the times we often hear doctors saying "only prayer can save his life"(like:-" ab inhe dava ki nahi dua ki zarurat hai"). This simply indicates that even medical science has to rely on the existence of God.

I think most of us has never seen the God, but sometimes his presence is realized, and we tend to believe more and more in his existence.

One of my neighbour says that if you really want to feel that power and want to see the miracle happening in front of your eyes, just once visit "oneness university" at Verdepalam.
What is that?This was the question that came in my mind,first. He told me that this is an university which provides different kinds of preachings they call it "diksha".
Their main aim is to guide the youth to correct direction. They provide healing, which is there to solve your life problems. They provide you with solutions of problems occurring in your life.
But the charges he told me for all these kinds of dikshas are too high.

I thought that if this university is there for helping mankind then why to charge so much? There might be some reason behind that, which I am unable to understand, right now.

But, someday I would definitely go there to see the miracle happening in front of my eyes. Because people who visited that place have said so much about "healing" that it has increased my curiosity. They say that healing is that phenomena which resolves any kind of problem whether physical or psychological.
Physical and psychological ill health is caused by the imbalance in energies. They get disturbed due to various reasons such as life-style, dietary habits, living environment and emotional condition.These energies are embedded in different sheaths or layers of consciousness known as 'Koshas'. Healing works on these Koshas.

I do not know that whether it is true or not. But it has worked in several incidences, which forces me to believe its existence.

If you could find any thing interesting about these facts please share it with me.
Till then....
Bye...

1 comment:

poonam sinha said...

I feel so that there is a GOD. God is not anywhere, its inside us.