This might be my last blog for T-COM evaluation because, we are expected to write twenty blogs for this and this is the twentieth one.
Blogs are what, which I never tried before coming to NCST. Earlier I used to think that it is simply wastage of time and only those people who have ample time can write it. But, I was wrong.
During our T-Com. session, we were told that it is part of our evaluation and it is compulsory to write it. So, every one started creating their blog id and started writing blogs.
We were unable to understand what to write as a blog. We were unable to think any topic, so, we often used to ask others about topics. From there we get habituated to write blogs.
While writing blogs, we often have to appear for some exams, so it seemed to be a burden for us. Most of us then did a copy and pasting technique. We used to copy from net and paste it there, without realizing that writing blogs are there to improve our English and essential for our evaluation. I had always written blogs on my own, but see my bad luck the first time when I copied only few contents from net for my blog, madam selected that blog to read. And as a result of copying I was failed in my first evaluation. The second one was my own write up. But what to do? nothing. Hope to get good grade this time.
Then I read those blogs which got "A" grade in evaluation. There I realised that no need to copy from net, write your own feelings. Blogs are the best way to express yourself and it also improves your writing skills. It is something like writing your diary. But your personal diary is somthing which is personal to you. No one is supposed to read it without your permission. But blogs are open to every one any one can read it.
But the best part of writing a blog is to receive beautiful comments from your friends. I mean, it really brings a smile to your face when you see "1 comment" posted on your blog. It gives the feeling that some one is there to appreciate your work, to tell you about your mistakes. The efforts which you have put is not going in vain at all.
Now we often read each others blogs and post comments over there.
I think I am going to miss this part when our evaluation will be done, because I feel no one will take interest in writing blogs due to heavy studies and projects coming in next terms. But still it is really nice to write blogs.
Hope I could continue this blog writing after T-com evaluation too.
Bye...
Monday, October 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Nice blog. Really I felt the same.
Congrtulations for completing your 20 blogs...
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment