"Resembling people", I know that this title is bit confusing, but, if someone is taking interest in reading this blog, let me tell you in brief that what is inside the content.
This blog is about those people, with whom we meet daily and some of their activity resemble with persons in our life. And then we start finding some of their common behaviour. Like, we often say that this person is just like my father or brother that means, some of his behavior resembles to my father or brother. We try to find out similarities between two persons.
Activity of one person reminds us of another person(who is close to us).
Hope by now, it is clear that what this blog is all about.
So, if you want to read it further, go ahead or else you can leave it here.
I think that we often resemble people with those who are very close to us. Like, I resemble others with my brother Anupam. As my brother is very close to me, so if anyone does activities like him the first thing that strikes my mind is that o! he is doing just like my brother.
But most of the time I do not tell others about this fact, because people might not want to be compared with other. So, I keep it to myself, or sometimes I tell it to Poonam(my room-mate).
Here at C-DAC some boys are there, whom I resemble with my brother, but I would not disclose their names.
I think this is the quality of human mind to observe people and try to identify it with what you have observed or seen previously.
Sometimes instead of resembling a person to another one, we try to identify them with something funny, like animals, birds etc. just for fun. And then we keep their nick names, after that, their original name is forgotten by every one and those nick names are always remembered.
This is what, we all have must done in our school and college, with our seniors,batch mates, teachers or professors. All the teachers must have their nick names which is very popular among students, but that teacher himself does not know about it.
This reminds me of an incidence:
In our school our history teacher was nick named as "Changez Khan" by our seniors, and now, I have forgotten his original name but see the magic of nick name that it is still residing in my memory. And once I was about to use his nick name in front of other teacher, and then I stopped myself. So, nick names sometimes put you in difficulty also.
Here at C-DAC some nick names are also kept for our batch mates, with which everyone is familiar. One person is called Pogo channel, because he is very funny, other one is called Narial,
next chinti, next haathi etc. and many more...............
So if it is just for fun, without hurting any ones feeling or emotion then it is nice.
Bye.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Whether you want or not want to disclouse the names but I know very well who is that? It haapens to every one when someone looks like some one or his/her activites resembles with someone.
Whether you want or not want to disclouse the names but I know very well who is that? It haapens to every one when someone looks like some one or his/her activites resembles with someone.
Great choice of topic..
I think it s really a common phenomenon in HUMANES, good work!
nice topic ...
its human memory that helps u to do all these amazing things...
GOD's ultimate inventions...
nice job...
Post a Comment